General Terms and Conditions
Introduction and general information
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Prices include VAT.
• Tickets can be bought on the bus itself and at approved points of sale.
• Children and young people must be accompanied by adults holding the same type of ticket.
• Tickets are valid for one person only and may only be used on the service and the date indicated.
• No refunds or changes. • Please keep your ticket. If your ticket is lost or damaged, you will lose the right to use the service.
• The hop-on hop-off fare allows you to get on and off the bus as many times as you like over a 24-hour period.
• Changes to the services due to events or causes outside Bilbao City View's control will not entitle the passenger to a refund of the cost of the ticket.
• There are complaint forms available to customers upon request.
• Bilbao City View reserves the right to change the itinerary, timetable or duration of the trip due to external or organisational circumstances. Said changes will not entitle the passenger to a full or partial refund of the cost of the ticket.
SAFETY RULES FOR PASSENGERS:
• For your safety, you must remain seated throughout the journey.
• You must keep your arms inside the vehicle at all times.
• Do not open the doors unless the vehicle is stationary at the bus stop.
• Do not smoke, eat or drink on board the vehicle.
• No animals except guide dogs.